We offer market reports that provide an in-depth look into a particular industry, sector or profession in a country or region of the world. Our reporters speak to high-level experts in their respective regions for their take on current market forces and their predictions for the future. Our reporters ask questions about consumer spending habits; marketing strategies; imports and exports; manufacturing; supply chains; and more. We provide a complete snapshot of any given market in any given region. As with all INS articles, the copy is carefully edited by our central editorial team to ensure the highest quality.
If you would like to get in touch regarding our market report service, please send us an email.
- NORDIC BEAUTY MARKET HIT BY COVID-19, BUT FUNDAMENTAL STRENGTHS REMAIN
- EUROPEAN NONWOVENS RECORD SOLID PERFORMANCE WITH NO NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES FROM BREXIT OR TRUMP, YET
- INDIA’S PERFUME MARKET EXPANDS AND DIVERSIFIES AS SEGMENT MATURES
- GROWING BANGLADESH MIDDLE-CLASS BOOSTS DEMAND FOR QUALITY WESTERN CONFECTIONERY
- GERMAN PAINT AND COATINGS SECTOR SEES STEADY GROWTH AS AUTO INDUSTRY REMAINS STRONG