Regulatory round ups
We offer recurring regulatory roundup service relevant to your b2b publication’s sector(s). Our central editorial team works closely with expert reporters to provide your readers with a comprehensive update in changes to regulation and legislation. We specialise in the regulatory workings of the European Union, World Trade Organization, US legislation and regulation, international and multilateral standards, treaties, and conventions. Our experienced reporters stationed around the world who keep close tabs on changes in regulation in their respective regions. The result is a service that combines INS’s expertise in regulatory issues with close attention to regional specificity.
The most common option for this service is a standing monthly roundup, though custom arrangements can be made.
If you would like to get in touch regarding our regulatory roundup service, please send us an email.
- INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY ROUND UP – BANGLADESH POISED TO RATIFY EMERGING MARKET TRADE DEAL
- EU ROUND UP – ECHA BACKS BISPHENOL A CONTROLS
- EU/WTO INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY ROUND UP – EU BOOSTS FOOD MARKETING BUDGET
- ASIA REGULATORY ROUND UP - CHINA TIGHTENS MONEY LAUNDERING REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- IMPACT OF RUSSIA FOOD IMPORT BANS VARY ACROSS EU
- EU PROPOSES TAX RULING TRANSPARENCY LAW
- ASEAN COMMON PROSPECTUS RULES MEMORANDUM SIGNED
- PAKISTAN CHALLENGES EU PET DUTIES
- ECHA PLANS EXPANDED AUTHORISATION LIST, PROPOSING PLASTICS CHEMICALS FOR TOUGH CONTROLS
- EU SHUFFLES NEW BIOCIDES RULES